1. A: Hello! Good morning/afternoon/evening.
B: Hello! Good morning/afternoon/evening.
2. A: How are you?
B: Fine. Thank you.
3. A: What's your name?
B: My name is xxx.
4. A: Hello. Nice to meet you.
B: Hello. Nice to meet you too.
5. A: How do you do?
B: How do you do?
1. A: This is my good friend, xxx. Do you know him/her?
B: Yes, we saw each other somewhere.
2. A: Who's that boy/girl over there?
B: It is a new comer. Sorry, I don't know.
3. A: How old are you?
B: I am four years old.
4. A: Where do you live?
B: We live in XXX district.
5. A: What does your father/mother do?
B: He/she is a worker/ teacher/ doctor.
1. A: Look, what you have done? You did it. Right?
B: Sorry. I am terribly sorry.
2. A: Who has done this? What a naughty boy/girl you are?
B: sorry. I didn't do it on purpose。
3. A: What a nuisance? Who did it?
B: Sorry. It is not me.
4. A: I am sorry.
B: That's all right.
5. A：I hope you will excuse me.
B：Okay，but you can't do it again。
1. A：Are you tired?
B： Yes,I am tired./No,I am not.
2. A：Give me the ball。
B： Here you are。
3. A：What’s wrong with you?
4. A: Don't put balls everywhere.
B: OK. I will put them as they are.
5. A: May I turn on the radio/light/TV?
B: Of course.